- Discover the role of the psoas muscles in movement, stability and balance
- Release your lower back and deepen your breathing
- Create more ease of movement in walking, running and sitting
- Feel grounded, stable and dynamically aligned
- Experience natural flexibility in your hip joints
will completely transform your understanding of the core and what it means to create dynamic stability. You will:
- achieve insight into functional anatomy in acreative, playful manner.
- learn the true functions of psoas major, minorand iliacus.
- discover why the transversus abdominis is reallya back muscle.
- learn how the abdominals amplify the function ofthe erector spinea.
- enjoy full flexibility in hip joints and spine.
- create ease in sitting, walking and running.
- practice fun exercises on the Franklin balls implementing Franklin principles into movement
THE FRANKLIN METHOD combines the mental and physical elements of our movement using:
- – Creative, mental imagery
- – Anatomical explanation of function and movement in 3D
- – The embodiment of the covered material in movement
This approach, which is based on fundamental scientific research, brings a much improved efficiency to all physical treatment, training and rehabilitation.